29/11/2018 – Job Description – Executive assistant
Are you brimming with positive energy and wanting to join a world-famous creative company ?
At ACTLD we are daily re-imagining, re-designing, and re-engineering the way light comes to life.
We are a team of passionate and creative people who love design, architecture and entertainment.
Together, we dream big and we create even bigger.
The world is our playground. From China to London, from France to Singapore, we are bringing magic where we are asked to.
Even though ACTLD was created 23 years ago, we keep on working as a start-up.
Beyond competences, we are looking for enthusiastic personalities to support our principal designers.
This position requires a resourceful, organized individual with a great attitude.
The non-exhaustive list of tasks linked to the function is:
• Coordinating communications, including taking calls, responding to emails and interfacing with clients and suppliers;
• Handling requests and queries appropriately and ensure that the queries are being answered in time;
• Producing quotes, reports, presentations and briefs;
• Searching and collecting information and reporting it to the team;
• Managing databases and filing systems;
• Managing the calendar or our most creative designers;
• Reminding the principal of important tasks and deadlines;
• Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation;
• Collating and filing expenses
These are the skills we think are needed to succeed:
• Flexible and adaptable;
• Proactive and anticipating;
• Positive with an outstanding “can-do” spirit;
• Tact and diplomacy;
• Trustworthy – must demonstrate impeccable discretion;
• Quick learner- able to figure out new systems and adapt on the go;
• Independent – able to work under little direction and exercise sound judgment when making time sensitive decisions;
• Team player – able to thrive in a team setting and willingness to help others;
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and French;
• Ability to prioritize daily workload;
• Any similar professional experience could be considered as an advantage;
• Proficient in Google Apps, particularly Google Calendar, Google Docs & sheets and the ability to learn company-specific software if required;
We can’t wait to discover what you have to show us !
Apply before the 15th of December by sending your application to email@example.com